Terms of Use

Terms of Use and
Copyright Notice

1.Copyright notice

The content of this website without a source or reference notice is copyrighted by the company and protected by copyright law. We prohibit the duplication or reference of the content of this website for private use without permission unless otherwise stated in copyright law. Duplication or reference of the content of this website beyond the scope of private use requires our permission.

2.Disclaimer notice

In no event will we be liable to you and/or any party for any direct or indirect damages of any kind resulting from any action carried out using the content or information on this website.

3.Website links

When you link to our website, state clearly that the link is to "the website of Yachiyo Engineering Co., Ltd." We prohibit any links from websites that are commercial, illegal and/or against public order and the standards of decency, unless otherwise clearly stated. We reserve the right to change or withdraw the content and/or URL of its website without prior notice. If you link to our website, notify us through the "Contact Us" page, with the following details:

  • Name of organization such as corporation, schools, etc.
  • Name of the person in charge
  • Email address
  • The URL from which you link to our website
  • The URL to which you link
4.Our liabilities to linked website

We are not liable for the reliability, lawfulness, copyright or accuracy of any linked website.

5.Governing laws and jurisdiction

The terms of use of this website and the validity, interpretation, and application of this website shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any dispute or controversy among Yachiyo Engineering Co., Ltd., users, and/or third parties arising out of or in connection with this website and these Terms of Use shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the Court of first instance unless otherwise expressly mentioned herein.

6.Contact information

Send comments or inquiries about this website and us by filling out the form on the "Contact Us" page. If you are unsure who to contact, call the General Affairs Section of the Administration and General Affairs Division.